The NKCCA is excited to partner with the University of Cincinnati cheerleaders to present a cheer camp focused on Game Day cheerleading.
The camp will be held on Saturday August 3rd 9 am-1 pm at the University of Cincinnati (exact campus location to be determined). Check-in begins at 8:30 am. Camp begins promptly at 9 am.
Pre-registration is required. No walk-ups.
Cheer Camp Registration Form & waiver link Complete Separate Forms for Each Team Registering
Camp will consist of:
- New football &/or basketball game material
- Instructors will be available to tweak your existing game material for the ultimate crowd response
- They will also be available to help pull together GameDay routines
- Teams are encouraged to bring their signs, poms & megaphones.
- There will be awards for the best GameDay performances (Overall best in division, most improved, most creative, etc.)
Camp Fee & Registration
- Early Bird Fee of $20 per cheerleader if registration & fee received by 7/16/19. Payment must be received by 7/16 to receive the $20 fee.
- Final Registration due 7/31/19 – $25 per cheerleader if paid between 7/17-31
- No credit card payments. Cash or Check. Checks to payable to NKCCA
- Email registration & roster form by 7/16/2019– firstname.lastname@example.org
or Send by US Mail postmarked 7/16/19 or earlier to: NKCCA 839 Crocus Lane Taylor Mill, KY 41015
- Bring waivers to camp
All participants must complete a NKCCA & U.C. Cheer Camp Waiver & Release* form
Release forms can be brought to camp on 8/3/19. Check-in begins at 8:30 am.
*Once completed this waiver form is good for ALL NKCCA events including the FALL & WINTER Competitions.
Email questions to email@example.com